Saturday, June 13, 2009

Defiance, Alliance bestsellers

1. The Pentagon is looking at some Transformers-type technology.

"In a report posted on Breitbart.tv, US officials at the Pentagon are trying to develop mechanical types materials that can change form on command. Now before you start thinking "Oh Yes! The Wreckers are coming to life!", the technology thats being researched is at primary stages of practical use. Several university teams are looking into different ways to make "programmable matter"—made of individual pieces that can self-assemble into tools or spare parts. One of the approaches being used uses sheets of self-folding matter that can form three-dimensional shapes on command."

2. The IDW movie prequel comics "Alliance" and "Defiance" are now on the New York Times Bestsellers' List, with Alliance at #7 and Defiance at #5.

3. The new ROTF Robot Heroes "Battle of the Fallen" now has its picture on the web. Sly thing, you: http://bwtf.com/node/848

4. Takara Tomy has started a "Transformers Channel" for fans. It's all in Japanese, but hell, it's something, right? http://ch.yahoo.co.jp/takaratomy/

5. For those of you who ordered the Botcon 2009 Wings of Honor set, it should be arriving soon.


Sorry for the lateness and I probably missed a few things, but life was hectic today. Bought my ticket, though! I am officially in to see ROTF in IMAX at 12:01 at my local theater on June 24th. Wheeee! Also, I finally got my ass out and bought Acidstorm (Universe) because I've been doing several Acidstorm/Sunstorm rps lately and decided what the hell. Got him on sale at Krogers for $11.89.

Also, I've been getting very into Transformers Victory, so.... Who knows what will come of that. XDD (Tori, I still blame you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment